Buying or selling an airplane is an emotional experience. I have been on both sides of the fence having bought a Mooney Ovation during the value upswing and sold in a so-called depressed market. This experience along with years in a retail sales business, a passion for airplanes and encouragement from a Mooney service center is what prompted me to dedicate my life to aircraft sales. It didn’t hurt that Bruce Jaeger, www.jaegeraviation.com, a long time Mooney training specialist and friend offered to help. Well into my ninth year now, I am even more convinced that I made the right decision.
Specializing in the Mooney airplane has enabled me to focus on the merits of the most efficient airplanes ever built at a time of high energy costs. I’m also excited about a relationship with a premier Beechcraft sales and service facility. The Strategic Aircraft Sales name was selected for a reason. It is my goal to sell airplanes, not just advertise and this requires a strategy for each aircraft and customer. A similar strategy can be used when helping a prospect search for that one right airplane. The key is education and I have gained the personal experience and contacts to make it work. As there are no do-overs, that first decision is critical.
Analyzing the market and observing aircraft sales practices around this country has helped me develop a unique sales program. Key points are:
- Pre-qualification by experienced manufacturer specific specialists
- Advertised price based on prequalification results, in-depth analysis of the market and comparison to other aircraft
- Knowing that whether you are buying or selling, my success depends on your satisfaction
- Learning all there is to know about an airplane before writing a strategic ad
- Relationships with service and training specialists
- Whether buying or selling, working with a small company specializing in only two products has its advantages
- Significant growing data base of interested purchasers
- Realizing the importance of communication
If you are looking for that special airplane or its time to sell or trade, I am ready to work for you. Located at the Willmar Airport (BDH), Willmar, MN, I can be reached at phone # (612) 220-3963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.